Fashion Show 2020-2021 – Exotic Fashion
This year's annual fashion show was held on 2nd July and the theme was 'Exotic Fashion', in which students' work was inspired by the designs from different countries. We were honored to have Mr. Miu Chan, brand founder and designer of Still House, and alumni Mr. Hinny Chan Tsz Hin, brand founder and designer of Inter Design Co., to be the judges of this year's fashion show.
This year, a total of 6 awards were up for grabs - the Fashion Show 2021 T-shirt Design Competition, the online poll for The Most Popular Design Award, 2nd runner-up, 1st runner-up, Champion, and Overall Grand Prize.
- 6D Tsang Yuk Yu won the T-Shirt Design Competition.
- Lau Ka Yee and Lau Fong Ting from Group 7, designs inspired by Russia, were voted The Most Popular Design Award by students.
- 2nd runner-up went to Group 3 (Cheung On Kei, Yeung Yee Ting, Lai Sin Ka, Chang Sum Yi), designs on aboriginal culture.
- Group 18 (Tai Sum Kin, Kwan Hoi Ching, Yeung King Yui, Yiu Long Ching) were awarded 1st runner-up for their work, Egypt.
- Group 14 (Lee Lai Hang, Wong Anna, Wong Tsun Yin, Lo Tsz Kwan) were named Champion for their work, Morocco.
- Finally, the Overall Grand Prize was given to Group 11 (Wong Lok Yan, Chan Tsz Yan, Luk I Chin, Wong Hau Yiu). The name of their work was Nordic.
Congratulations to all winners, as well as, all participants who have devoted their time and effort into the fashion show. We hope to see more creative and original designs next year.